The 4 Year Old AM and PM classes for the 2017-18 School Year are currently full. If you would like to be placed on a waiting list, please contact the school office.
Morning and Afternoon Sessions will be offered for 3 and 4 year olds. The administration reserves the right to restructure or cap preschool enrollment.
*Preschool Families: If your child has not been baptized, please fill in the field on the registration form with any date, and it can be edited at a later time. Use "N/A" where applicable in other fields regarding Baptism. Since "Baptism date" is a required field on this form, you will need to input a date in order to move to the next page and complete preschool registration. Contact Mrs. Meymann (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ms. Mallory Kist (email@example.com) with questions.
Letter from the Principal
Register Online (Choose "New Student")
Download Preschool Forms (Full Packet)
• Students must be 3-5 years of age by September 30.
• Students must be toilet trained before the first day of school.
• Medical exam must be current at the time of admission. Physicals are valid for one year and must be kept valid while the student is enrolled.
• Parents are expected to take turns providing healthy daily snacks.
• Our preschool is accredited by the Ohio Department of Education.
• There may be two 3 and 4 year old sessions, depending on enrollment. A maximum of 14 students will be enrolled in each 4 year old session and a maximum of 12 students will be enrolled in each 3 year old session. Maximum numbers are without an Aide. The maximum number for each class increases with an Aide in the classroom.
• Families are required to have at least one parent attend an informational meeting in late August, date/time to be announced later in the year, for an overview of preschool policies. This will be a parent only evening, please do not bring your children.
• The preschoolers will be invited to “Meet the Teacher” (dates and times will be assigned at the parent meeting in August). During these times the students will meet with the teacher, create a craft, and participate to complete simple activities.