2021-2022 Sessions are now full and on a wait list
Sessions offered for 2021-2022 are:
- 3 Year Old AM: Mondays and Fridays 9:00-11:30AM
Child must be three on or before September 30th to be in this class
- 4 Year Old AM: Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 9:00-11:30AM
Child must be four on or before September 30th to be in this class
- Pre-K PM: Monday-Friday 12:45-3:15PM
Child must be five on or before January 1st to be in this class
• Students must be toilet trained before the first day of school.
• Medical exam must be current at the time of admission. Physicals are valid for one year and must be kept valid while the student is enrolled.
• Parents are expected to take turns providing healthy daily snacks. *COVID restrictions may apply.
• Our preschool is accredited by the Ohio Department of Education.
• Families are required to have at least one parent attend an informational meeting in late August, date/time to be announced later in the year, for an overview of preschool and pre-k policies. This will be a parent only evening, please do not bring your children.
• The preschoolers will be invited to “Meet the Teacher” (dates and times will be assigned at the parent meeting in August). During these times the students will meet with the teacher, create a craft, and participate to complete simple activities.