The PTC is a great way for you to be involved at St. John The Baptist. We have numerous fundraisers and activities throughout the year, and we welcome any time commitment you are able to make. We make decisions on activities, fundraisers, classroom materials and teacher requests, among many other things. We consider all ideas and suggestions from parents, teachers, and staff, so being involved with the PTC is a great way for you to directly impact what happens at our school on a daily basis! Please reach out to anyone on the board if you have any questions or suggestions.
In the past two years, the PTC has been responsible or involved with several major projects and purchases:
- a new and updated website for the school
- the painting of the cafeteria and the gym
- $10,000 toward the re-paving of the parking lot
- the playground Imagination Box
- new air conditioners for the cafeteria
- new heavy duty bulletin boards for displaying student projects
- voted on the new uniform patterns and colors
- wobble chairs for the upper classes
What's coming in 2017-18?
We are leaving behind some fundraisers, and looking for new ones! We are welcoming new ideas for fresh fundraisers, so please attend a PTC meeting and bring your ideas!